Eric Curto REALITY TV AFICIONADO
Welcome to my blog reality TV lovers! If you’re looking for news, gossip, or just need a quick recap on what you missed this week in reality TV then you came to the right place. I will happily provide you with my style of recaps for all your favorite reality shows… but like all good tour guides if I can’t I will gladly direct you to the nearest place that can. If you want to learn more about me check out the tabs above for my personal and professional websites, as well as sites in the slideshow to the right. In the meantime I will be pumping out quirky blog posts, recap videos, and even a podcast or two! So click around this site or find me on your favorite social media site of choice (links in the sidebar).

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Survivor Episode 10 Recap




This week’s Survivor was Troy-tastic, or a Troy-visty depending on how you feel about Troyzan.  You see our jungle buddy Troy has figured out his fate and knows he’s next to go.  So with nothing to lose he has gone full tilt crazy.  In this podcast I’ll fill you in on everything you missed from Survivor episode 10, like how Troyzan feels about you ladies and the insanely high cost of postage these days.  Of course I’ll fill you in on the challenges and who was voted off the tribe too.

There was no Ru Paul’s Drag Race this week to cover, but I have the next best thing… a supersized edition of this week’s reality TV news, spoilers and gossip!  So get ready for the Housewives, Kardashians, Kathy Griffin and more.  I’ll also let you know who has been eliminated from all your favorite competition shows this week.  So get comfy and listen now!

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW IN ITUNES

OR TO LISTEN NOW:  CLICK HERE

AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:  RealityRecaps

OR FOLLOW THE SHOW AT YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE BELOW:

Tumblr:    CLICK HERE
Google +:  CLICK HERE
Pinterest:  CLICK HERE
Facebook: CLICK HERE 

SHOW NOTES:



Tarzan Bathes Leif!

You can sign up for Superpass for exclusive shows, content, & more:  HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment