Eric Curto REALITY TV AFICIONADO
Welcome to my blog reality TV lovers! If you’re looking for news, gossip, or just need a quick recap on what you missed this week in reality TV then you came to the right place. I will happily provide you with my style of recaps for all your favorite reality shows… but like all good tour guides if I can’t I will gladly direct you to the nearest place that can. If you want to learn more about me check out the tabs above for my personal and professional websites, as well as sites in the slideshow to the right. In the meantime I will be pumping out quirky blog posts, recap videos, and even a podcast or two! So click around this site or find me on your favorite social media site of choice (links in the sidebar).

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Survivor Episode 13 Recap



This week’s Survivor was all about Tarzan.  You know that fictional guy who swings from trees, wears women’s clothing and is clearly crazy.  Except, in what can only be described as a brilliant job by casting... he is real and on our televisions.  This penultimate episode takes us through all the cross dressing highs and backstabbing lows that we love so much.  But no worries if you missed anything, because I’m here to fill you in.

Ill also be recapping Celebrity Apprentice, as well as bringing you the latest in Reality TV news, gossip, spoilers and more!  So get into your favorite garment of choice and listen now!

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW IN ITUNES

OR TO LISTEN NOW:  
CLICKHERE

AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:  
RealityRecaps

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE RHONJ VIDEO RECAP:  CLICK HERE 

OR FOLLOW THE SHOW AT YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE BELOW:

Tumblr:    CLICK HERE
Google +:  CLICK HERE
Pinterest:  CLICK HERE
Facebook: CLICK HERE 
YouTube: CLICK HERE 

SHOW NOTES:
You can sign up for Superpass for exclusive shows, content, & more:  HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment