Eric Curto REALITY TV AFICIONADO
Welcome to my blog reality TV lovers! If you’re looking for news, gossip, or just need a quick recap on what you missed this week in reality TV then you came to the right place. I will happily provide you with my style of recaps for all your favorite reality shows… but like all good tour guides if I can’t I will gladly direct you to the nearest place that can. If you want to learn more about me check out the tabs above for my personal and professional websites, as well as sites in the slideshow to the right. In the meantime I will be pumping out quirky blog posts, recap videos, and even a podcast or two! So click around this site or find me on your favorite social media site of choice (links in the sidebar).

Saturday, September 1, 2012

BIG BROTHER REALITY CHECK EPISODE 4



Were off to recap Big Brother, in the merry ol' land of HOZ (Head of Zouseholds) of course! There are fast forwards, fight clubs and Frank is saved again... Oh My! So come and check it all out with this latest episode of my show, "Big Brother Reality Check". I'll be recapping weeks 5 and 6 of the Big Brother 14 TV shows and online feeds. So if you missed any of the drama, fights and scheming you can catch up here with exclusive live feed video, house guest interviews, and so much more! However, if you think you didn’t miss anything you should still check this video out to see my comedic take things. THIS ONE IS EPIC!

SHOW NOTES:Check out my never before seen interviews with the Big Brother 14 Cast:
HERE

My previous recaps and "Call Me Maybe" BB Dance Video: HERE
Want to win an iPad, case and iTunes gift card from YourRealityRecap.com ? Then check out the contest: HERE
Help support the show by signing up to Superpass to get access to the Big Brother live feeds, where you also get to be a part of live shows with your favorite house guests, free music downloads, and more: HERE
BEFORE YOU GO… LETS KEEP IN TOUCH

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTERRealityRecaps


AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY RECAP PODCASTS IN ITUNES
OR SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE



YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME AT YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE BELOW:


Telly: CLICK HERE
Tumblr: CLICK HERE
Google +: CLICK HERE
Pinterest: CLICK HERE
Facebook: CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment