Eric Curto REALITY TV AFICIONADO
Welcome to my blog reality TV lovers! If you’re looking for news, gossip, or just need a quick recap on what you missed this week in reality TV then you came to the right place. I will happily provide you with my style of recaps for all your favorite reality shows… but like all good tour guides if I can’t I will gladly direct you to the nearest place that can. If you want to learn more about me check out the tabs above for my personal and professional websites, as well as sites in the slideshow to the right. In the meantime I will be pumping out quirky blog posts, recap videos, and even a podcast or two! So click around this site or find me on your favorite social media site of choice (links in the sidebar).

Friday, January 17, 2014

Have You Seen Our " REALITY CHECK: Daily Vlogs " Yet?

www,YourRealityRecaps.com/vlog


Have you all checked out our daily vlogs yet?  We are so excited to bring you them daily!! We have always wanted a way to share what we love, love to hate and are just dying to talk to you about right away (without having to produce a whole show). Well, we're really doing it! So from pop culture, to pets, our new house, to the Big Brother one we are sharing it all with you daily! We will post lots of behind the scenes info here, the latest gossip and do it all with short comedic videos. So get ready to go into our lives outside of our reality tv recaps... and into our reality! 

Don't forget to thumbs up and subscribe!  Plus add us to your google+ circles and chat with me over on twitter.  FRIDAYS ARE "ASK ME ANYTHING" DAYS!  So tweet me @RealityRecaps with your questions and #YRRAMA to have them be on the vlog!


0 comments:

Post a Comment