Eric Curto REALITY TV AFICIONADO
Welcome to my blog reality TV lovers! If you’re looking for news, gossip, or just need a quick recap on what you missed this week in reality TV then you came to the right place. I will happily provide you with my style of recaps for all your favorite reality shows… but like all good tour guides if I can’t I will gladly direct you to the nearest place that can. If you want to learn more about me check out the tabs above for my personal and professional websites, as well as sites in the slideshow to the right. In the meantime I will be pumping out quirky blog posts, recap videos, and even a podcast or two! So click around this site or find me on your favorite social media site of choice (links in the sidebar).

Sunday, March 9, 2014

We Moved To An All New Website! You Must See It!!!

We Moved To A New Website!

Hi everyone!  I am so happy to tell you we moved our blog over to our new website!  It is so much better now, and everything is in one place and organized in a simple to understand layout.

So come check us out in our new home over at:  www.YourRealityRecaps.com   (you can use the BLOG tabs there for all our blogs or the RECAPS tabs for new video recaps).

We also have news articles updates daily, prize giveaways and SO MUCH MORE!

So what are you waiting for?  GO SEE OUR NEW WEBSITE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment