Eric Curto REALITY TV AFICIONADO
Welcome to my blog reality TV lovers! If you’re looking for news, gossip, or just need a quick recap on what you missed this week in reality TV then you came to the right place. I will happily provide you with my style of recaps for all your favorite reality shows… but like all good tour guides if I can’t I will gladly direct you to the nearest place that can. If you want to learn more about me check out the tabs above for my personal and professional websites, as well as sites in the slideshow to the right. In the meantime I will be pumping out quirky blog posts, recap videos, and even a podcast or two! So click around this site or find me on your favorite social media site of choice (links in the sidebar).

Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEARS & THANK YOUS!


With 2012 out of our lives in just a few short hours and 2013 coming up right behind (despite those pesky Myans)… I just want to take a moment to say, “Thank you” and let you what’s coming up in the new year from YourRealityRecap.  We have been through much this year from simple podcasts to the Big Brother and Amazing Race finale parties and every recap in-between. I’ve tried to bring you all my funny take on the shows, give you insider information and take your input along the way.  2012 has been an amazing year of growth for me, my site, and videos.  That said, 2013 will be even better because of all of you!

NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR 2013
So first up… I will be working with CBS covering The Amazing Race, Survivor and Big Brother!  Not only will you be getting the comedic video recaps you love, but I’ll also be bringing you interviews with each cast member as they are eliminated from their show.  If you haven’t seen my comedic recaps yet you can see them all HERE.

Next, our “group” hangouts recapping all things BravoTV will continue with a rotating cast of your favorite reality stars!  If you haven’t had a chance to see them yet be sure to check them out HERE.  Plus we are always looking for fans to get in on the talk.  So interact with us on twitter, or the comment section below the video… because your questions, comments, or even YOU could make it on a future show!

I will also be live tweeting during all the shows I recap, so you can interact with me live during them.  But if that isn’t enough…

There will be more contests, prize giveaways, and fan participation than ever in 2013!  So make sure you follow me on your favorite social media site of choice below.  Because this is only what I can tell you about RIGHT NOW.  There is LOTS more coming and you need to follow me to get all the latest content, news and gossip as it happens! 

Finally later this week I will be putting out a “Best Of 2012” video highlighting all the best moments from my recap videos last year.  So you can pass it along and try to get your friends and family hooked on them!  Really its the least you could do!  I mean, or just enjoy it and re-live some of the best LOL moments from reality tv in 2012.  Then next week (January 9th) we will be back with our BravoTV recap show catching you up on everything from the Housewives, Vanderpump, Kathy, Shahs and more! 

THANK YOU!
Now all of this wouldn't be possible without all of you!  So I just wanted to take a moment to THANK YOU!  I am overwhelmed by how many of you followed me twitter, subscribed to my YouTube channel, and just enjoyed the content I have been serving up.  Chatting, recapping and watching my favorite reality tv shows with all of you have been AMAZING.  I promise to work even harder in 2013 to bring you the recaps you love, plus interviews, prizes, and interact with you all even more!

I also feel so blessed that (for the most part) the cast members on these shows realize what I do is all in good fun.  It’s an honor to call you all friends!   From the Beekmans, to the Twinnies (Natalie & Nadiya), Chippendales, Ryan & Abbie from TAR … to R.C. (Survivor) … Brendon & Rachel, Adam, Shelly, Kalia, Matt, JoJo, Ashley, Will (BB) and everyone else I am surly forgetting!  Thank you all for being fans and supporting the show!

I also want to thank the crew at Superpass (Chelsia, Laremy, Matt, Missy and Spicy).  This year at Superpass/Reality Nation I did recap podcasts, video recaps, and weekly google hangouts around TAR, BB, and Survivor.  I love working with them and am so grateful that Chelsia brought me on and sent me down this path two years ago.  Hopefully I will be doing more with them in 2013 so stay tuned!

I also want to thank my fellow reappears on my BravoTV recap show.  They are a hysterical bunch who I am so lucky to get to make great video recaps with.  Jeffrey Marx (Glass House), Wil Heuser (Big Brother),  and Jon Richardson (Seattle Comedian).  You all are the best and I can’t thank you enough for sticking with the show even in its early growing stage!

Of course I also need to thank my family and friends for supporting me… bla bla bla.  But I saved the best for last (provided you made it this far).  For me, the highlight of my year has been working with the smartest/best player to never win Survivor Rob Cesternino.  He has been a great friend and mentor to me and his empire is one I was lucky to be a part of!   A lot of what I do here is because of the trail blazed by Rob.  If you didn't know he has a website.  It's filled with podcasts, videos (and more) of your favorite reality tv shows.  If you haven’t already you should really check it out.  It’s filled with everything I hope this site can become one day, but just done WAY better… so really you should go check it out.  Seriously why are you still reading this?  Go!  Just don’t forget to come back and visit me again soon. 

So for the last time of 2012:  “That’s everything you missed… as I remember it anyway”.

BEFORE YOU GO… LETS KEEP IN TOUCH
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:  RealityRecaps



YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME AT YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE BELOW:

Telly:            CLICK HERE
Tumblr:    CLICK HERE
Google +:  CLICK HERE
Pinterest:  CLICK HERE
Facebook: CLICK HERE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment