Eric Curto REALITY TV AFICIONADO
Welcome to my blog reality TV lovers! If you’re looking for news, gossip, or just need a quick recap on what you missed this week in reality TV then you came to the right place. I will happily provide you with my style of recaps for all your favorite reality shows… but like all good tour guides if I can’t I will gladly direct you to the nearest place that can. If you want to learn more about me check out the tabs above for my personal and professional websites, as well as sites in the slideshow to the right. In the meantime I will be pumping out quirky blog posts, recap videos, and even a podcast or two! So click around this site or find me on your favorite social media site of choice (links in the sidebar).

Saturday, December 15, 2012

LIVE SHOW: Brendon Villegas & Rachel Reilly On Their "Brenchel" Wedding

Brenchel Wedding


Hey Brenchel Fans!

On Monday I will doing a live show with Brendon Villegas & Rachel Reilly.  We will be dishing everything from tonight's wedding... but I'm sure well get into Big Brother, The Amazing Race and everything in between!   So if you want to know everything they didn't show from tonight's wedding on WeTV and so much more you wont want to miss it!  

But because Brenchel is all about their fans, I want to hear from you.  Leave your questions for Brenchel below and the best ones will make the show!

I will post the link for the show here and on Twitter Monday.  

BUT FIRST...

After the west coast airing tonight... I will post the special "original and FIRST" Brenchel Wedding video... My "Brenchel Trash bag Wedding" which was never shown during Big Brother! 

1 comment:

  1. I would like to know that since the show has aired will their be any videos of the ceremony and stuff that we missed.Brenchel fans like me would love to see more.

    ReplyDelete