Eric Curto REALITY TV AFICIONADO
Welcome to my blog reality TV lovers! If you’re looking for news, gossip, or just need a quick recap on what you missed this week in reality TV then you came to the right place. I will happily provide you with my style of recaps for all your favorite reality shows… but like all good tour guides if I can’t I will gladly direct you to the nearest place that can. If you want to learn more about me check out the tabs above for my personal and professional websites, as well as sites in the slideshow to the right. In the meantime I will be pumping out quirky blog posts, recap videos, and even a podcast or two! So click around this site or find me on your favorite social media site of choice (links in the sidebar).

Monday, December 3, 2012

The Amazing Race Episode 10 Comedic Recap



Hi race fans!  Eric Curto here with your week 10 Amazing Race recap!  This penultimate episode is filled with twists, turns and a surprise ending!  Natalie & Nadia “The Twins” start out in first but that’s not where they end up! “The Chippendales” Jaymes & James come face to face to some balls and when Lexi breaks a nail, Trey pretends to care. “The Goat Farmers” Josh & Brent once again at the bottom of the pack trying to get back in the game.  Yet none of that compares to all the innuendo flying around this episode, you’ll have to hear to believe!  But lucky for you I’m here to break it all down.  Of course I’ll tell you who is in, who is out (if anyone) and all the drama as well.  You may have watched The Amazing Race already, but you haven’t seen my comedic take on things.  So sit back, relax and get ready for your recap!   

Want to get involved with the recap?   Then chat with me during the show over on twitter @RealityRecaps or in the comment section below this video.  It’s your last chance to have your questions, comments or suggestions in the finale recap video!

SHOW NOTES:
Check out all my Amazing Race Recaps:  HERE

Check out the Ryan & Abbie Interview:  HERE

Check out my Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recaps:  HERE

Check out my comedic take of Big Brother 14 from this summer:  HERE

Help support the show by signing up to Superpass to get access to the Big Brother live feeds, where you also get to be a part of live shows with your favorite house guests, free music downloads, and more:  HERE

BEFORE YOU GO… LETS KEEP IN TOUCH
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:  RealityRecaps

AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE


YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME AT YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE BELOW:

Telly:          CLICK HERE
Tumblr:    CLICK HERE
Google +:  CLICK HERE
Pinterest:  CLICK HERE
Facebook: CLICK HERE 



0 comments:

Post a Comment