Eric Curto REALITY TV AFICIONADO
Welcome to my blog reality TV lovers! If you’re looking for news, gossip, or just need a quick recap on what you missed this week in reality TV then you came to the right place. I will happily provide you with my style of recaps for all your favorite reality shows… but like all good tour guides if I can’t I will gladly direct you to the nearest place that can. If you want to learn more about me check out the tabs above for my personal and professional websites, as well as sites in the slideshow to the right. In the meantime I will be pumping out quirky blog posts, recap videos, and even a podcast or two! So click around this site or find me on your favorite social media site of choice (links in the sidebar).

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thank You! Thank You! How Can We Every Re-Pay You?!

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to take a moment to THANK YOU ALL for following and supporting me via “Your Reality Recaps” this Big Brother season.  Both myself and Jon are so happy that you enjoyed our recaps and comedic video mashups.

When I started doing my shows (three years ago) I did so at my own expense.  I never even considered trying to cover the cost associated with creating these shows until this Big Brother season.  And while I do comes under the name “Your Reality Recaps” it’s not a business.  At the end of the day it’s me creating shows to talk about reality tv with my friends.  So that fact that you all supported us by buying the feeds and sharing my shows has truly meant the world to me.  I also want to give a special shout out to Amy, Christine, Kelly and Yessenia who all made donations.  Of course I can’t forget those of you who did your Amazon.com shopping through the link on my website (and those of you who clicked on ads too)!  Thank you so much!  I am so proud of our little Your Reality Recaps community and the support you have shown us all season!  I don’t know what I can do to thank all of you enough, but I’ll start with this…  How about more shows, content, new recappers, blogs, reality stars, exit interviews and prize giveaways! 

That’s right!  Just because the Big Brother season is over doesn’t mean the fun is coming to an end!  I am so happy to announce we will continue to cover even more BravoTV shows on our weekly Bravo recaps with Jeffrey Marx from The Glass House!  We will also be covering Survivor with your favorite Big Brother Super Fan Missy Z!   I also have some BIG news about our Amazing Race recaps… but you’ll have to wait till next week for that.  We will be doing these video recap shows LIVE and taking your questions during them.  But if you can’t make the live show, no worries, the edited version will be up shortly after on my site, iTunes, or your favorite podcast player in audio only or video formats!  Of course we will still be live tweeting these shows and in our ZeeBox room to chat with you while the shows are on.  I will even continue to do my video mashups as well, and I’m sure we’ll have some contests and prizes along the way.   So how is that for a start?

You can always find out what we are up to by heading over to YourRealityRecaps.com.  It is the home base for all my shows, content, contests, social media sites etc.  You can also check out the LIVE SHOW schedule over there so you always know when we will talking about your favorite shows LIVE or when the edited version or mashups will be out that week.

So that’s all for now everyone.  Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support!  I promise to continue to keep creating content around your favorite reality tv show, interacting with fans on our shows, and bringing you the reality stars you want to hear from!  So make sure you follow us on YouTube (and subscribe), Google +, Twitter and Facebook so you don’t miss all the exciting stuff I have coming up for you this week!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,

Eric :o)

ADDITION:
I cant believe I left out the people who make Big Brother enjoyable for me all season!  These are the bloggers, video creators and Big Brother superfans you should all be following on twitter.  Most cover reality tv all year long, but add them all anyway so you are ready for next years Big Brother,  Here they are in particular order:

                    


0 comments:

Post a Comment